Your shopping bag (0)
Your basket is empty
Need some inspiration? Take a look at our latest additions.
Need some inspiration? Take a look at our latest additions.
These General Terms and Conditions of Purchase govern the use of the cortefiel.com website (hereinafter ‘the website’) owned by Tendam Retail S.A. (hereinafter ‘Cortefiel’). Tendam Retail S.A., is a public limited liability company with registered business address at Avenida del Llano Castellano 51, Madrid, Spain, and holder of Spanish Tax Identity No. A-08099459, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, on sheet M-107.817, in volume 21.800, on Page 120 in Section 8 one of whose trade names is Cortefiel. By using the services offered by the Cortefiel online store, users are consenting to be bound by the General Terms and Conditions of Purchase corresponding to the version published by Cortefiel when the purchase order is placed. It is therefore advisable for customers to read these General Terms and Conditions before making a purchase.
These General Terms and Conditions of Purchase will always be subject to the regulations in force at any given time so that if any term or condition is modified by the applicable regulations (whether that modification is temporary or permanent), the client will have the rights recognized by applicable regulations and Tendam will inform you of any other additional measure that may be taken in your favour.
In case of contradiction between the provisions of the applicable regulations and the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Purchase, the provisions of the applicable regulations shall apply.
1. Scope of the agreement
These General Terms and Conditions of Purchase are applicable to the online sale of all Cortefiel products to consumers and which may be delivered in Europe (Eurozone only). Tendam hereby informs you that its website is for people aged 18 and over only. Tendam reserves the right to cancel a user’s access account if it detects fraudulent, speculative acts or acts in bad faith in the use of this service.
Tendam will save the date and time in which the general conditions of purchase are accepted, where appropriate, during the purchase process.
Tendam will send you an email to confirm receipt of your order. However, the purchase contract will not be formalised until Tendam sends a subsequent email confirming that the items ordered have been dispatched.
2. Restrictions on purchases
For security reasons, no purchases worth more than 1.500€ or containing more than 40 items per order will be accepted.
The applicable prices are those quoted on the website at the time the order is placed, unless notory error. The prices are displayed for each product and are inclusive of VAT (Value Added Tax). Customers are informed of the breakdown of the shipping costs when the order is placed. Cortefiel, S.A. reserves the right to make any changes it considers necessary at any time; it may update, including on a daily basis, products and prices in accordance with new items that are included on the website.
Payment will be done at the end of the purchase process and it is mandatory for the order to be placed. In no case can the payment be done in arrears of the purchase. Payment on delivery, bank transfer or in-store payment are not permitted. Payments may be made by credit card Visa®, Mastercard® or American Express® , as well as by 4B or 4B Maestro debit cards (whereby the amount will be charged immediately), or through PayPal. In all cases, the choice of payment method is made during the checkout process on the corresponding step. Customers must notify Tendam of any unauthorised charge or fraudulent use of their card used for purchases by email or telephone at the earliest opportunity so that Tendam may take the necessary actions. Payment service providers may also adopt anti-fraud measures that restrict certain types of operations or transactions. Tendam holds no responsibility for the application of this type of security policies.
The delivery time shall not exceed 30 days since the purchase date. Deliveries will be shipped to the address specified by the customer following these guidelines:
5.1 Home delivery: Customer will pay shipping costs for purchases under 70€ with delivery addresses in Spain (Mainland and Balearic Islands), also for purchases under 90€ with delivery address in Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, under 70€ in Portugal and under 150€ in the rest of European countries. Futhermore, in the case of items shipped to the Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla, customers are liable for the customs duties applicable on receipt of the order (these costs vary according to package weight), which are payable at the time the package is received and in no case will be included in the price paid for the products. The delivery address specified by the customer may be a home address, their workplace address or any other desired address. It is not necessary for the delivery and invoice addresses to be the same. Customer will receive an email one day prior to delivery notifying of the approximate time of delivery.
5.2 Gift orders: Customers may pay for an order and decide to have it delivered as a gift to someone else. “This is a Gift” option must be selected as during the purchase process. Customers may also ask for wrapping paper and a card with message to be included. Important: the invoice included in the delivery does not include the price of products bought, therefore being of no use to exchange or return a product. In order to do so, the buyer must log in into the account and print the original invoice which includes the prices.
5.3 Issues with a delivery: In the case of unsuccessful delivery because the person is absent, the shipping company will leave a notification and will try to contact the delivery person by phone. After two more attempts, the customer will need to contact the shipping Company in order to arrange the delivery.
6. Exchanges, returns and right of cancellation
There are different procedures for exchanging, returning items or cancelling an order. Below are details of each one, including their corresponding terms and conditions.
a) Exchanges: when one item is replaced with another.
b) Returns: caused by an item being faulty, showing a defect or incorrect item received.
c) Cancellation: voluntary renounce of an order for any reason.
Due to the nature of certain items please take the following into account:
• For reasons of health and hygiene protection, changes, returns or withdrawals of panties, thongs and culottes (individual or in pack), briefs, boxer briefs, bra accessories, adhesive cups, hair accessories, cosmetics, are not allowed. stockings, socks and earrings, when their wrapping, packaging or seal that protects the product has been opened, except for those that are defective or have defects.
• Perfumery and costume jewelery (necklaces, bracelets, rings ...) only admit changes, returns and withdrawals through the online store when they retain their original labeling and are presented in their original unopened packaging and, in no case, having been used.
•Footwear and shoe items only allow changes, returns and withdrawals provided they are presented in their original box and properly packed.
•All products that are to be exchanged or returned must keep the original labeling and be properly packaged.
•In the event of withdrawal, the customer will be responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods.
ORDERS DELIVERED TO EUROPEAN COUNTRIES (excluding Spain)
Exchanges are not permitted.
RETURNS (due to fault, defect or any other reason) made through the online store:
- Conditions: Returns made through physical stores are not permitted. The procedure must be completed according to the point 8 from these General Terms and Conditions of Purchase.
- Cost: Returns are free of charge for the customer. Tendam shall refund the customer the corresponding amount (including shipping costs from the original purchase) within 14 calendar days since the date it was informed of the return request. The refund will be made via the same method used for payment. However, Tendam might hold the refund until items have been received, or until the customer sends to Tendam a proof of delivery, whichever occurs first.
- Procedure: Contact our Customer Service Department at email@example.com and we will pick up your purchase from the address you specified. You must fill in and include the form enclosed with your order (Exchanges, returns and cancellation form).
RIGHT OF CANCELLATION made through the online store:
- Conditions: You have the right to cancel your order for any reason within 14 calendar days after you received the order.
- Cost: The cost of shipping items back to Tendam is payable by the customer. Tendam shall refund the customer the corresponding amount (including shipping costs from the original purchase) within 14 calendar days since the date it was informed of the cancellation request. The refund will be made via the same method used for payment. However, Tendam might hold the refund until items have been received, or until the customer sends to Tendam a proof of delivery, whichever occurs first.
- Procedure: Send all unwanted items to: ALMACÉN GRUPO CORTEFIEL (Desistimiento), Paseo del Deleite, s/n, 28300 Aranjuez (Madrid), Spain, via your preferred means of transport (shipping cost payable by the customer). You must fill in and include the form enclosed with your order (Exchanges, returns and cancellation form).
|PORTUGAL||+351800110854||Language selection||Brand selection|
|FRANCE||+330805370947||Language selection||Brand selection|
|BELGIUM||+3280031048||Language selection||Brand selection|
|GERMANY||+4908007747744||Language selection||Brand selection|
|UNITED KINGDOM||+4408000211886||Language selection||Brand selection|
|HOLLAND||+318005544112||Language selection||Brand selection|
|ITALY||+39800719458||Language selection||Brand selection|
|HUNGARY||+3680106705||Language selection||Brand selection|
|AUSTRIA||+43800123827||Language selection||Brand selection|
|IRELAND||+3531800710319||Language selection||Brand selection|
|POLAND||+ 48800707250||Language selection||Brand selection|
|LUXEMBOURG||+35280025286||Language selection||Brand selection|
|BULGARIA||+3598002100229||Language selection||Brand selection|
|SWITZERLAND||+41800414243||Language selection||Brand selection|
|CZECH REPUBLIC||+42800114400||Language selection||Brand selection|
|SLOVAKIA||+421800863142||Language selection||Brand selection|
|SLOVENIA||+38680081278||Language selection||Brand selection|
* Language selection: Spanish, Portuguese, English or French.
** Brand selection: CTF, PDH, SPF, WS or FF.
Download these General Terms and Conditions of Purchase in PDF format here.