The Club CTF Loyalty Card entitles holders, as members of Club Cortefiel, to the following benefits:
- To earn points on purchases made at Cortefiel and Pedro del Hierro (except outlets) which may be redeemed for discounts on future purchases.
- Free alterations to seasonal garments (at the time of purchase and not applicable during sales periods).
- One hour free parking (in participating car parks) when you purchase any item.
- To be among the first to receive news of events and special offers.
- Corteﬁel may contact you via email, Cortefiel.com, SMS, telephone or letter.
- The Club CTF Loyalty Card is personal and non-transferable and must be issued under the name of an individual of legal age, resident in Spain.
- To receive your card, you must accept and sign the terms and conditions of use (included in this contract), fill in your details on the attached application form and hand it in at the cash desk of any Cortefiel or Pedro del Hierro store when you make a purchase.
- A copy of these terms and conditions are available at all Cortefiel and Pedro del Hierro stores.
- In all cases, use of the Club CTF card implies knowledge and acceptance of this contract.
- Show your ID, Resident’s Card or Passport whenever you wish to use the card.
- Keep your Club CTF card safe and use it correctly. In the event of loss or theft, you must immediately contact the Customer Service Centre.
- Return your Club CTF card if requested by Cortefiel S.A., you no longer wish to use it or it has been replaced with another card.
- Inform Cortefiel S.A. and/or the Customer Service Centre in writing of any change of address, email or telephone number (as appropriate).
Cortefiel undertakes to:
- Cancel all cards that are reported stolen or missing and provide replacements in accordance with the established procedure.
- Guarantee the confidential nature of the data provided in the card application form and any updates, as specified in the section regarding the confidentiality of information.
- Deal with members’ queries and comments via the Customer Service Centre, Tel 902 45 35 45 between 10 a.m. and 8.30 p.m., from Monday to Saturday.
How the card works:
- Members must show their Club CTF card at the cash desk each time they purchase an item at Cortefiel or Pedro del Hierro stores in Spain.
- Members will be duly informed of the adherence of other countries to Club CTF, as stipulated in Regulation 2.
- Members will receive discounts in accordance with the value of their purchases in all countries (once they have adhered to the club) recorded at the time of acquisition. Points will not be awarded for purchases after they have been made. The discounts may only be redeemed in the country the card was issued in.
- If you wish to return an item, you are required to show your Club CTF card, together with the receipt in order to cancel the discounts received for said purchase.
- Members will be informed of the discounts they are entitled to via the means specified in the terms and conditions.
- Accumulated discounts may be redeemed once only for Cortefiel or Pedro del Hierro products.
- Use of the discounts will in turn generate new discounts to a value of the difference in price paid in cash and/or by bank card. - Discounts expire two months following their issue.
- Members are exempt from liability for the wrongful use of the card once they have reported its loss or theft, except in the event of bad faith or wilful misconduct.
- Cortefiel S.A. may revoke Club CTF cards in the event of a breach of obligations by members, who will be required to immediately return the card.
- Likewise, members are entitled to cancel their Club CTF cards at any time, by writing to Cortefiel S.A., informing the company of their decision and enclosing a copy of their ID card.
- Cancellation of the card shall result in the loss of all rights relating to its use.
- Corteﬁel S.A. reserves the right to cancel the Club CTF programme at any time. In this case members shall be entitled to use their Cortefiel money during the three months following the programme cancellation date. They will be informed of said date via Cortefiel.com and/or the points of sale.
Modification of terms and conditions:
Cortefiel S.A. is entitled to modify these terms and conditions, provided that it duly informs Club CTF members, a condition that the parties understand to be met by the publication of said modifications on Cortefiel.com and/or at the points of sale.
Should any members fail to agree with said modifications, they should return their card to Cortefiel S.A. for cancellation.
Confidentiality of information:
- The information provided on the Club CTF card application form and any subsequent updates shall be stored confidentially on the Club CTF card customer file. Members are signatories to the contract and therefore authorise the processing of said information for the application of this contract, which includes the sending of promotional information and advertising by Cortefiel of its products by any means whatsoever (correspondence, telephone, fax, email, SMS Internet or any other electronic media).
You are required to provide all the details requested by Club CTF. Members are entitled to access, rectify, cancel and oppose this information pursuant to Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data. Responsibility for this file is held by Cortefiel S.A., holder of Spanish Tax ID no. A 08099459, and whose business address is located at Avenida del Llano Castellano no. 51, Madrid, SPAIN.
You are hereby informed that your personal data will be hosted on servers located in the United Kingdom.