The "cookie" is stored in the User's computer and shall therefore be stored on your computer's hard drive until you delete it. Keep in mind that cookies cannot harm your machine, and that conversely, activated cookies help us to identify errors and troubleshoot them.
In any case, we are informing you that, since cookies are not necessary to use the Internet, you may easily reject and delete cookies installed on your computer. Procedures for blocking and deleting cookies may differ from one Internet browser to another. Therefore, we would ask you to follow the instructions provided by the Internet browser's manufacturer. However, if this configuration is selected, you might not be able to access certain parts of the Website or not be able to make use of one of our services. Unless you have adjusted your browser's configuration to reject cookies, our system will produce cookies when you visit our site.
The different types of cookies used by Tendam are:
• SESSION COOKIES: Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain in your browser's cookie file until you leave the website. Therefore none of them are saved to the user's hard drive. Information obtained through these cookies serves to analyse web traffic guidelines. In the long term, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve content and facilitate their use.Below is a list of the main cookies used on the Tendam websites:
• PERMANENT COOKIES: Permanent cookies are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them each time that you make a new visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use them to facilitate purchase and registration services.
• STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES: such as those that enable proper browsing or those that make it possible to pay for the items requested by the user or cookies that ensure that the webpage content is loaded effectively:Manage your cookies preferences:
dw_cookies_accepted, cqcid, sid, dwanonymous_477f9160318564e27a1b61db75104a6c, dwsecuretoken_477f9160318564e27a1b61db75104a6c, dwsid, grid, lightbox, userId, size_selector_data, country_data, dwpersonalization_477f9160318564e27a1b61db75104a6c, dwcustomer_477f9160318564e27a1b61db75104a6c, dwac_bc1vYiaaiFVjYaaadmRsUFBwSH, cquid
• ANALYTICAL COOKIES: for periodic maintenance purposes, and for the sake of guaranteeing the user the best possible service; websites normally employ "analytical" cookies to compile statistical data on the activity:
_ga, _ceg.s, _ceg.u, _dc_gtm_UA-75219738-1, __qca, __cq_uuid, __cq_bc, _gat_UA-25426312-1
• THIRD-PARTY COOKIES: such as those used by social networks, advertising networks or by external content add-ins such as Google Maps:
crtg, crtgh, tluid, rtc104, rt0, rtc103, ab, uid, um, sess, uuid2, anj, uu, criteo, TDID, TDCPM, U, CfP, JEB2, phpAds_partner3, uuid, tbver, aid, aoc, RT1, vi, fid, tuuid, c, bkdc, bku, CMID, CMPS, CMST, CMDD, CMRUM3, CMSC, V, pb_rtb_ev, sto-id-20480-bh, bc, uic, acdc, uei, udc, evt, CEM, criteo_write_test, demdex, test_cookie, id, IDE, dpm, tu, ServedBy, _kuid_, _lijit_retarget_rtb_bc4f1b70-ee13-44d9-84c4-5cbba057f20b, _ljtrtb_9, _lijit_retarget_rtb_7140593a-7f78-4a8d-b866-9415eab60382, _gat, mdata, OAX, syncdata_TTD, weird_get_top_level_domain, __cfduid, __olapicU, i, rpx, KRTBCOOKIE_265, PUBMDCID, KRTBCOOKIE_244, PUBRETARGET, KRTBCOOKIE_273, KRTBCOOKIE_272, KRTBCOOKIE_745, KRTBCOOKIE_255, KRTBCOOKIE_377, KRTBCOOKIE_752, __cqact, mc, rpb, khaos, put_2262, put_2149, put_2622, put_2148, put_2261, put_2263, put_2138, put_2554, put_2550, put_2616, put_2588, put_3896, put_2307, scmmn_hp, scmij_crtmay, scmcn_lp, scmcn_hp, scmmn_lp, TR, pid, TestIfCookieP, csync, iab, rscscap, partner-1464276827_b06b-0, user-0, t_gid, taboola_usg, TapAd_TS, TapAd_DID, pdv, ex, ext, opt-out, 375F1B13-4594-45D7-9914-2F926EC42D23, WPcriteo3, B, umeh, RTB, comp, ASP.NET_SessionId, NSC_pbt.fvd1ef_wtfswfs_ttm, NSC_pbt.fvd1ef_wtfswfs_iuuq, cid, NSC_pbt.fvd1ef_c_wtfswfs_iuuq
Click here to find further information about how to manage, allow, block or delete all cookies depending on the web browser you use. Doing so will however limit the functionality of our site.
· Modify your web browser cookie settings in Google Chrome
· Modify your web browser cookie settings in Firefox
· Modify your web browser cookie settings in Internet Explorer
· Modify your web browser cookie settings in Safari